Everyone loves a saucy recipe for baked pasta. You can create this recipe, Baked Spaghetti, and Meatball, from fresh meatballs (or frozen, if in a hurry), spaghetti, and a variety of cheesy toppings, bake in a delicious dish. With this super tasty pasta bake, all that goes with standard spaghetti and meatballs or baked spaghetti goes with it. A simple dish consists of pasta layers, marinara sauce, cheese, and meatballs.
24 oz jar marinara sauce
½ yellow onion (diced)
(3) cloves garlic (crushed)
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 TBSP olive oil
¾ spaghetti noodles
1-2 cups grated cheese
½ cup grated parmesan
1. Add and saute the onions in olive oil over medium/low heat in a large cast-iron skillet. Add in the garlic and sauté until the onions are tender.
2. Add cooked meatballs
3. Add Italian Seasoning Marinara sauce.
4. Heat for about 20-30 minutes over medium / low sun.
5. Cook spaghetti noodles in a separate large pot according to package directions (undercook by 2 minutes).
6. Scoop meatballs from the sauce with a large slotted spoon, and set aside.
7. Scoop cooked spaghetti (with a big slotted spoon) in a sauce made with marinara. Add the cooking water in about 1⁄2 cup pasta.
8. Add and gently stir the pasta until it fills with sauce.
9. On top with spaghetti, add the cooked meatballs.
10. Top with parmesan cheese and grated cheese.
11. Bake in the oven at about 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes, or until it melts the cheese soft and bubbly.
1. Bread or breadsticks have to be in there, right?
2. Or try a homemade recipe for garlic bread, because everybody wants to drink every last drop of pasta sauce.
3. With spaghetti, salad always goes perfect, and a pasta bake is no different. Try fresh lemon dressing or a Caesar salad with this simple kale salad.
4. For a perfect meal, add a loaf of crusty bread and fresh tossed salad.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.