This cheesy recipe will certainly make your mouth water. A little twist to an old favourite. Use a potato master and thoroughly mash potatoes for a creamier casserole. Twice-baked potatoes become a creamy, cheesy saucepan that becomes everybody’s preferred part immediately. It’s not an easy way to make simple baked potatoes extravagant.
The great thing about this recipe is it’s very polyvalent! You may even make Crock Pot Baked Potatoes using leftover potatoes. You can also boil potatoes in a rush with a few garlic cloves. So simple. I can only say it was an immense hit at the dinner table with my guys. A few weeks ago I did and they’re asking for it again already. The preparation time appears to be a lot but it’s baked and bacon fry. The day before, this step can be taken.
They are slightly different from twice the amount of baked potatoes because they are chunkier than typical mashed potatoes. If you want more mashed potato flavours, just make sure you have a mash after you have baked them. This dish is good throughout the year as a great side dish but is also a thanksgiving fantastic.
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
7 medium red potatoes, baked
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 c sour cream
2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
3 green onion, sliced
1. Cut the baked potatoes into 1-inch cubes
2. Grate a baking platter 13×9. Grate.
3. In a grated baking dish, place half of the potatoes.
4. Sprinkle the salt, pepper, and bacon. Put half savoury cream on top.
5. Then add half of the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Salt, pepper, bacon, sour cream and cheese repeat the layers.
6. Cook for 20-25 minutes uncovered at 350 ° C or until cheese is melted.
7. Sprinkle the green onion in slices.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.