The gratifying volume and moistness of the brownie, the old-mode, homey taste of banana bread, and the high sky of the banana cake. Whenever I’ve got ripe bananas that we don’t immediately use, I peel them, cut and freeze them, and so our freezer’s almost always stashed on them while I don’t always have fresh ripe bananas in hand. See the following tips to cook with frozen bananas when doing the same thing.
Bananas offer baked goods natural sweetness, happiness, family flavors, and humidity. You’ll love how they seamlessly blend in those blondies with the other ingredients. Furthermore, the bananas are packed with fiber and potassium.
1-1/2 c. sugar
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. butter softened
1-3/4 (3 or 4) of ripe bananas, mashed
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. chopped walnuts (optional)
Brown Butter Frosting:
1/2 c. butter
4 c. powdered sugar
1-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
3 tbsp. milk
1. Preheat oven at about 375 degrees. Grease and flour 15 x10-inch jelly roll pan. Add sugar, savory cream, butter, and beat eggs together in a large bowl for the bars. Banana blend and extract vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and mix for 1 minute. Stir walnuts.
2. Spread the batter into a pan evenly. Bake until golden brown for 20 or 25 minutes.
3. In a large casserole, heat butter for frosting until it is boiled over medium heat. Let the butter becomes brown and immediately remove it from the heat.
4. Add sugar, vanilla extract, milk, and powdered sugar. Smoothly whisk together (thicker than a glaze, but thinner than frosting). Spread the brown butter over the warm bars with a spatula (it will be easier to frost while the bars remain warm).
1. Store brownies for 4 days at room temperature in an airtight storage container.
2. In an airtight freezer-safe storage container, place brownie in the freezer until 3 months (frost or unfrosted). Let cool down overnight in the fridge.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.