Have you ever been to a pastry shop and wonder how they make such great cookies? Good news! You are in for a treat if you try this simple recipe. Another good thing about this is that you will have the freshest and hottest cookies in the convenience of your own home.
Want to bake like a pastry wizard? Here is your chance to impress your friends and family members with your pastry skills! An easy and hassle-free way to satisfy your cravings. Shall we start? Okay, Let’s go!
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup of packed brown sugar
½ cup of white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
How to make Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie
1. Ready the oven. Preheat to 325 degrees F or 165 degrees C.
2. Now, grease the cookie sheets or line with parchment paper to eliminate sticking.
3. In a large bowl, sift thoroughly the baking soda, flour, and salt then put it aside.
4. Blend the melted butter with brown sugar and white sugar in a medium-sized bowl until it becomes creamy looking.
5. In the same bowl, beat in vanilla, egg yolk and egg altogether until it becomes creamy and light.
6. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the chocolate chips in the same bowl.
7. Use a cup to scoop the cookie dough. About 1/4 cup at a time onto the cookie sheets with parchment paper.
8. Make sure to distance the cookies 3 inches apart from each other.
9. Now, we are almost done! In the preheated oven, bake the dough for 15 to 17 minutes or until the edges are lightly toasted to perfection.
10. After 15 to 17 minutes, let the cookies cool down on baking sheets for a few minutes before completely transferring them to wire racks to cool.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.