These oven-baked fries and potato wedges are fast and easy to make and always come out perfect. They ‘re great on their own as a side, an appetizer, or even as a delicious snack. These would make the best combination for Perfect Burge. Prepare these for your next day game party, and you’ll get a happy crowd. These potato wedges, with tender pillowy potatoes inside, are impossible crispy and crackly outside. They ‘re the ideal homemade remedy if you crave french fries.
(2) large baking potatoes, cut into strips just like a regular fries.
1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese from shaker
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
1. Heat stove at about 450 degrees. The time to prepare is 30 minutes. I use the Aire Gourmet heating pad, but it should be enough for any heating pad.
2. Soak the potato cuts for 30 minutes in cold water. Try not to skip this, as it freshens them.
3. To remove moisture, wipe the cut potatoes onto a tea towel.
4. Add all the dry ingredients together and put them in a plastic container. Add and mix with the potatoes and gently mix and knead to paint. Drizzle with a tsp of olive oil. Kneading and then tossing to coat again.
5. Arrange the potatoes now on the baking sheet in a single row.
6. Bake about 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown. Note: You don’t have to turn the potatoes when cooking.
7. Remove any potatoes from the towel bowl of paper that gets finish too early so that they are not overdone.
For making the Potato Wedges:
1. Prepare your potatoes just like you how you do it for fries from the oven. You cut your potatoes into wedges, and follow the rest of the recipe. Put them in a parchment paper to bake when it comes to baking wedges, and allow for a few minutes to make sure they’re cooking. Note: You don’t need to turn the potatoes during cooking.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.