This fried rice cooks along with hot, tender chicken with flavourful peas and carrots and long rice. Make your version of this fried chicken. This recipe for fast and simple fried rice is better than just taking it out. It’s a restaurant-style but created with simple ingredients that you’ll have on hand at home. It gets together so quickly, and it is so filling. This simple, one-skillet recipe will be ready in 20 minutes, and better than taking. You will never be tempted to eat rice again from a flimsy white take-out container after trying homemade. Use two sachets of ready-to-serve rice to save time if you don’t have any remaining rice on hand or don’t want to cook a batch. The chicken is moist and juicy and for seasoning layers green onions, garlic, sesame oil, and soy sauce. It’s such a simple and nutritious weekend dinner you can whip up in no time and the leftovers for lunches are the best.
4 c rice, prepared
1/2 lb boneless chicken breast, cooked, cut into bite-size pieces
1 c peas and carrots, frozen
(1) white onion, chopped
(2) clove garlic, minced
3 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 c soy sauce
1. Prepare rice to yield 4 cups of rice cooked in the package instructions.
2. Heat the sesame oil on medium heat in a large skillet.
3. Add onion, garlic, peas, carrots, etc. Stir fry until soft.
4. Then crack eggs into a pan and scramble, mixing all the vegetables.
5. And add and combine rice, chicken or shrimp or both to the pan, and soy sauce. Stir well all ingredients together and remove from heat. Enjoy!
Use two sachets of ready-to-serve rice to save time if you don’t have any leftover rice on hand or don’t want to cook a pan. It works like a charm. I’m not bothering to thaw the frozen peas and carrot mixture that’s mixed in the rice.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.