Consider your prayers answered when it comes to finding the perfect, easy, delicious, beautiful summer dessert. This BigBoy Strawberry Pie looks like a jewel-studded stunner and tastes as good as it does, if not better. Isn’t that great that something so beautiful and impressive-looking is a breeze to make? You’ll need a package of strawberries, refrigerated pie crust, strawberry jello, and some sprite along with a few other things, and then you can hit the running ground.
Strawberry gelatine, sugar, and cornstarch come together in combination with water to create a cool, thick gelatinous mixture poured over your strawberries. When it comes to heating, you’ll know it’s prepared, changing from being an opaque pinkish to a dark pink translucent. The beauty of this recipe is a complete show stopper, and we’re going to let people think it’s hard, but nobody has to know how simple it is. Enjoy this with your family and friends.
2 tbsp. cornstarch
1 c. sugar
1 c. water
1/2 pkg. strawberry gelatin
(1) baked 9-inch cooled pie shell
1. Blend the corn starch and the sugar. Add and combine the water in a saucepan. Cook, stirring for 3 to 5 minutes, until thick. Remove from the fire.
2. Add some gelatin, stir until dissolved.
3. Mix the berries in gelatin before placing them in the pie shell. Load into pastry shell
4. Let it chill out for 2 or 3 hours. Sprinkle wit whipped garnish on top.
1. You can use a 12-inch cast-iron skillet for this recipe, but the filling will be thinner, and less crust will be fold over the top.
2. The pie crust can be made, well wrapped and chilled for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 2 months. If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight until using.
3. Leftover pie in an airtight container can refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.