This recipe for a zesty dinner is ready in minutes, and super-flexible. Substitute anything that catches your eye from veggies-fresh or frozen. You can also exchange the beef for chicken or tofu to please whatever palates you feed. The first time I take a bite of this dish, I immediately remember a memory of when I was a child. The first time I take a bite of this dish, I immediately remember a memory of when I was a child. We visit a newly opened Chinese restaurant, which is quite nostalgic at that time as it was my first visit to an Asian restaurant. I think most of us agree that Asian foods are very delicious and healthy. Share this healthy meal with your family and friends.
2 tbsp vegetable oil
(4) cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 pound ground beef
(1/2) small head cabbage, shredded
(1) red bell pepper, cut into strips
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp cornstarch
1/2 cup cold water
1 tsp ground black pepper
salt, to taste (optional)
1. Heat over medium-high heat a wok or large skillet, add the oil. Saute the garlic, then add the ground beef for about 5 seconds. Stir-fry, 5 to 7 minutes, until the beef, is uniformly brown; remove excess fat.
2. Add the cabbage and pepper and cook until the vegetables are tender and the beef cooks in full. Add soy sauce. Blend the cornstarch and water, and pour in. Pepper to season; add salt to taste. Cook, stir until the sauce thickens.
1. There are inexpensive and flavourful cuts of beef steak, which can be quickly tenderized, and slice into thin strips.
2. And also, do yourself a favor and apply a tbsp of shredded ginger or ginger paste.
3. If you want to add more color to the platter then you can, just add other vegetables, the sky is the limit.
This dish is best with steamed rice.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.