Your family will enjoy this outstandingly tender Brown Sugar Meatloaf. It is filled with the rich aromas of Worcestershire and French onion and finished with a light brown sugar glaze. Every day, meatloaf gets a delightful makeover, which gives it a sweet, tangy brown sugar glaze. Brown sugar and ketchup make an excellent coating from the bottom up for dining packed with moist and flavourful comfort.
Tender is the best meatloaf and not a dense brick. The addition of breadcrumbs and milk helps the meatloaf keep tender, and the egg binds them together. A cup of breadcrumbs and a cup of milk makes the food a lot tender. You can decrease these quantities slightly if you like firmer meatloaf.
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup ketchup
1 1/12 pounds meatloaf mix (equal parts ground beef, ground veal, and ground lamb, although all ground beef will work fine too)
(2) eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
1. Preheat the oven at about 375.
2. Then, pour the brown sugar into a loaf pan of 95 pieces and press it down. Distribute the ketchup over the sugar. Mix the other ingredients and press into the bread roll over the ketchup.
3. You can bake for an hour now. Put juices in a bowl and remove them from the oven. Dispose of the juice and have the meatloaf rest for 10 minutes.
4. Finally, slice it up and enjoy loafing onto a platter or cutting board.
1. When you’re cooking your meatloaf, use a plastic gloves-it sure cuts down on clean up.
2. The best baking meatloaf temperature is 350 to 375 degrees C. It is a temperature low enough to allow the meatloaf ‘s interior to heat up before the exterior dries out.
3. However, it’s important to note that your cook time depends on your meatloaf density. Use a digital oven thermometer to ensure that you remove the Brown Sugar Meatloaf in the oven when the cooking is complete. No-one wants to overcook dry meatloaf.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.