These snacks are perfect. These sliders are spicy and tangy chicken buffalo. These chicken buffalo sliders are unbelievable, tasteful, and easy to make. They ‘re great for parties like an appetizer or a snack. They’re full of chicken buffalo, melty, and pretty irresistible cheese. These chicken buffalo sliders have all the taste I love in chicken wings from buffalo, but they have a crispy, melty, gooey slider. One thing that I like about this slider is that it’s so easy. You will start with the King’s Hawaiian rolls, split into half horizontally and then use the lower half to start layered on the rolls. You can split it into half horizontally. You ‘re going to make a savory and delicious shredded chicken by blending it carefully, blue cheese and buffalo sauce to spread on the bottom layer of rolls.
2 C chicken breast, cooked & shredded*
½ C Frank’s hot sauce
2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 (12 rolls) package of King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls
½ C crumbled feta or bleu cheese
½ c (about ½ of a 10 oz jar) roasted red pepper, thinly sliced
Ranch dressing or guacamole, for serving (optional)
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees.
2. Combine Frank’s, chicken, and butter in a bowl and toss to coat the buffalo sauce with chicken. Set aside.
3. Take Hawaii’s sweet rolls and slice them in a half, horizontally, to create 1 large piece of sweet rolls that serves as the bottom half of the slider and as the top half of the slider.
4. In the lower half of the sliders, the chicken is evenly spread, the feta (or blue) crumbled, and the roasting of red pepper slices. Top the other half of the Hawaiian sweet rolls and place your sliders carefully on a baking sheet.
5. Bake the sliders for 15 minutes. The buns should be lightly toasted and the sliders warm throughout.
6. Cut into individual sliders and serve them (ideally with a ranch dollop, blue cheese, or guacamole).
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.