Prep: 20mins | Cook: 25mins | Total: 45mins | Serving: 16 | Yield: 16 servings
This cheesecake has a rich foundation of butterscotch, smooth, fluffy filling of cheesecake, and some graham crackers. It is super-rich, and so one piece is more than enough. But your sweet tooth, of course, wants more. I always couldn’t help thinking it was taunting me in the fridge. This recipe is one that you would want to keep on hand if you want to serve a deliciously simple dessert. Serve some coffee or tea for dessert or a midday snack.
I always store the complete ingredients in my pantry, just in case I crave for it. Honestly, when I make this, I intentionally make more than enough so that there will be leftovers because I think the leftovers are better eaten the next day. Try this one out.
(1) serving of Pam Butter Cooking Spray-1/3 Sec Spray IHF
(1) (11 oz) package Toll House Butterscotch Morsels NF
½ cup Butter, with salt
2 cups Cookies, graham crackers, plain or honey
(1) (8 oz) package Cheese, cream
(1) (14 oz) can Milk, canned, condensed, sweetened
(1) egg, whole, raw, fresh
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Heat butterscotch chips and butter together in a saucepan over low heat until melted, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove saucepan from heat and stir graham cracker crumbs into the butterscotch mixture. Measure 2/3 cup graham cracker-butterscotch mixture and set aside; press remaining mixture into the prepared baking dish to form a crust.
3. Add and beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl using an electric mixer, mix well. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust. Add and sprinkle reserved graham cracker-butterscotch mixture over cream cheese mixture layer.
4. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
Per Serving: 336.8 calories; 50.6 mg cholesterol; 201.7 mg sodium; 4.2 g protein; 34 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.