Will you need a recipe to use your leftover ham? This delicious ham and potato casserole is the ideal recipe for a fast weekend dinner to throw away together. Better still, only a few ingredients are needed to produce. This cheesy ham and potato casserole is just an hour away from your busy schedule and takes only 10 minutes for its preparation. It’s a hearty casserole that doubles to satisfy all your comfort food cravings as a decent side to any meal or a standalone dish.
Based on the classic combo of ham and cheese that is known everywhere. It begins with some diced ham (which makes use leftover baked ham, by the way, really handy), that’s mixed with peppers, onions, and potatoes – so you’ve got all your meat, starch, and veggie in one plate. Then you just top it and bake it with a simple, cheesy sauce made from shredded cheddar cheese and chicken soup. A simple dish for a cold winter day, and is a perfect tummy warmer.
(24 oz) Frozen Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
2 tbsp Frozen Minced Onions
2 cups Sour Cream
(1) can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 cup butter (melted)
1 tsp salt
2 1/2 c of shredded Cheddar Cheese (divided)
3 cups Ham (cooked and diced)
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F.
2. Put frozen hash browns and minced onions in a large mixing bowl and blend.
3. Add sour cream, chicken soup cream, butter melted, salt, ham, and shredded cheese with 2 cups. Mix well with the
4. Put the mixed ingredients in a 9X13 casserole dish and finish with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese leftover.
5. Bake for 40–45 minutes.
1. The best part is that in this recipe, you can do anything, and it is very versatile. You can replace cheddar with swiss, and replace the ham with chicken they’ll all work fine.
2. Serve this casserole to top out the meal with a side of vegetables.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.