This “Dump” Pineapple Cherry Cake has only 7 ingredients and is one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make. I admit that the name isn’t all too appealing, but you just literally “dump” the ingredients into the saucepan. There is no intervention in the stirring, cooking, or prep that you would usually anticipate when you bake a dessert. It’s smooth peasy. Mix this dump cake with vanilla ice cream, and have a super delicious, crowd-pleasing cake for yourself.
It is a combination of cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, and yellow cake mix. How to make a dump cake? Pour all the ingredients in the baking pan, put it in the oven, and wait for it to cook completely. Now, I know that Dump Cake isn’t the ‘most safe’ thing to do. And now and again, a bit of indulgence is nice for the soul, Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake is the best finishing for every dinner. The Cake is the symbol of decadent results of simpleness.
1 can cherry pie filling
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple
1 package yellow cake mix
1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
1/2 c of unsalted butter, thinly sliced into pats
Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F. Grease lightly with butter or non-stick spray a 9-inch baking dish.
2. Spread cherry pie over the baking dish, filling it in an even layer.
3. Carefully spread the crushed pineapple over the end, then sprinkle all the cake mix on the end of the pineapple layer.
4. Layer cake mix with an even layer of butter pats and try to cover the largest possible amount of cake and then finish with walnuts.
5. In the oven, place the baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the cake is golden brown, and when touched springs back lightly.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving for 15 minutes.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.