I miss my friends! I miss a game night with them. That is why today’s recipe reminds me of those great nights with them before this lockdown. I used to make this every time they come over my place. I can say it is part of our small group. This is just more than a food, it has become a tradition. For these simple and easy steps, you are less than an hour away from an amazing treat! Just simply follow these instructions, see if you have all the necessary ingredients, and you are good to go! If you want, you can add more chicken. Sometimes I add more whenever I feel like it. Just don’t limit your self from these instructions and ingredients. Feel free to give it your taste. This is just my default recipe.
After this pandemic, my friends and I will have one of those game nights and everything will be alright! I hope you will too. Have a good one!
2 cups of enchilada sauce
8 -8-inch flour tortillas
2 lbs Chicken, shredded
¼ c. Taco seasoning
½ c. yellow onion, diced
12 ounce Cheddar cheese, shredded
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
1. Ready the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
2. In a skillet, put the shredded chicken, taco seasoning, onions, and 1/4 cup of water and turn the heat to medium-high. Cook for 5 minutes until the liquid is dissolved.
3. Pour the enchilada sauce in an 11×9 casserole(Greased). Top with two tortillas to cover the enchilada sauce.
4. Top the tortillas with 1/3 of the chicken and follow with 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce. Lastly, top with 1 cup of cheese.
5. Do this procedure 2 more times to make 2 more layers.
6. Top with the remaining two tortillas and pour in the remainder of the enchilada sauce and lastly, top with cheese.
7. Seal with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Bake for another 10 minutes uncovered.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.