I am continuing my obsession with cheesecake. I knew before I made it, I ‘d love this recipe. There’s no way to slim up this recipe at all, unfortunately. You should buy fat-free cream cheese, and you can feel a little better. But I guarantee every bite is worth it. My mother handed this recipe to me, and I think it’s a family tradition of some sort, not to mention that everyone in my family craves these brownies. Surprisingly, I did not experience hard times when I first bake this, it is super easy, and the ingredients are readily available in your pantry. I still remember the memories we share, and it is one of the treasured moments of my life, baking, and learning life lessons with my mom.
(1) serving cooking spray
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup white sugar
(3) eggs, room temperature
1 tbsp vanilla extract
(2) (16 ounces) packages refrigerated cookie dough, frozen
1. Preheat oven at about 175 degrees C (350 degrees F). Spray cooking spray on the bottom and sides of a jelly roll pan or line with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl of a paddle stand mixer, mix cream cheese, sugar, and eggs until soft; add extract of vanilla and mix again for one more minute.
3. Slice a cookie dough rolls into thin rounds and place on the prepared roll pan. Pour a mixture of cream cheese over the layer of cookies. Slice the second roll of cookie dough into circles and place over a mixing layer of cream cheese.
4. In the preheated oven, bake it for about 30 minutes until cookies are golden brown. Let it cool before cutting and serving.
1. Let the bars cool for 30 minutes, until 2 hours in the fridge. Placing them in the refrigerator too long after cooking will result in condensation that will make the texture of the cheesecake gummier and more uneven.
2. Flour your fingers to keep them from sticking to you before patting down brownie mix on the bottom of the pan.
Per Serving: 275.4 calories; 52.9 mg cholesterol; 143.1 mg sodium; 3.9 g protein; 32.2 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.