Take this world’s best garlic bread as a dresser or as a side drink, or only when the mood is good and enjoy the fine butter, cheesy, and garlic that has become a loved treasure for everyone. This cheesy, delicious garlic bread recipe is ready to serve in just 10 minutes, easy to make. So quick, and so simple. Making the bread is as simple as a baking recipe. It does not follow Muffin (the combination of wet ingredients into the combination of dry ingredients) but mixed like a cake, contrary to many rapid loaves of bread. I have debated whether to call it a cake because it has some features. It’s a bit of both, so any name can work.
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
3/4 cup of half and half, or buttermilk
1 1/3 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips, divided
1. Preheat the oven at about 350 F lightly grease with a slice of parchment paper on the 9×5 loaf pan, which allows you therefore easily lift it after baking.
2. Sift together baking powder, flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk or beat the peanut, sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla. Beat well until it blends uniformly.
4. Add half and half of the dry components to the bowl, start and finish with the dry mixture. Fold the chocolate chips into one cup.
5. Spread the batter in and smooth the top in your prepared pan. At this point, the batter will look a little greasy. Top with 1/3 c of chips and bake it for 50-55 minutes, or until the toothpick inserted near the center has no wet batter. I like to tend the bread with foil for 40 min so that the top isn’t too browned.
6. Leave the bread in the pan cool for 5 minutes, and raise it gently to a rack. Before slicing, try to let your bread cool down a little bit.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.