Prep. time: 10 mins | Cooking: 8 mins | Additional: 12 mins | Total: 30 mins | Servings: 36 | Yield: 12 dozen
This simple recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies makes delicious cookies, all at the same time fluffy, chewy, and crunchy. They are a perfect cookie to help make your kids because there are so few ingredients. Older children will be delighted with the pudding transforming into a cookie, and little children can also help roll the dough into sugar. We also have our favorite recipes for the holidays, from sugar cookies to gingerbread cookies. I’m excited to share a recipe for cookies that you should try. I am a huge fan of stuffing cookies right now. There’s something special about biting in a cookie and knowing it’s got a gooey core. Watching someone else eat in a cookie and being pleasantly surprised by the gooey center is even more stunning.
1 cup butter, softened
¼ cup white sugar
¾ cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
(2 ¼) cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
(1) (3.9 oz) package of instant chocolate pudding mix
(1 ¾) cups peanut butter chips
1. Preheat the oven at about 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
2. Cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl until smooth. Beat the eggs one by one, and stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and instant pudding mixture; stir in the creamed mixture. Fold in the peanut butter chips. Drop rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. In a preheated oven, bake it for 8 to 10 minutes. Let it cool on a baking sheet for 5 minutes before they are removed to a wire rack to cool.
1. Place cookies to room temperature in an airtight jar. Cookies will remain fresh for a few days.
2. Make sure you’ve got enough flour in the dough. If the dough is too sticky, then you might need some flour to add.
3. Use a scoop Cookie, if you want all of your cookies to be perfectly shaped and have them all of the same size, the way to go is a cookie scoop.
Per Serving: 178.4 calories; 23.9 mg cholesterol; 123.9 mg sodium; 3.8 g protein; 20.4 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.