A deliciously quick, scratch-made Cinnamon Apple Cake that everyone enjoys. This soft, tender Apple Cake is packed with fresh apples and has a crunchy cinnamon top and sweet frosting drizzle. Apple and cinnamon have a good relationship, don’t they? Apple and cinnamon have a good relationship, don’t they? They lift each other, just like good friends. And though when they are apart, they are entirely different things, together they are their flavor entity: apple-cinnamon.
I consider an “everyday” cake to be a cake that comes together in one bowl, takes less than 15 minutes to get into the oven, and requires no frosting. You know, the type that if baked in a loaf pan, would easily pass for a quick bread? That’s what it’s. You can bake it in any form of a pan that you want to eat it as a snack or an occasional dessert. It doesn’t matter. All we know is that it is delicious. It’s not overflowing with apples – there’s just enough to keep it moist and flavourful – but make sure you cut it pretty well; you just don’t want large chunks here.
2 cups all-purpose flour
(1) a large apple, peeled and chopped
1 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
(2) large eggs
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven at about 350 ° F and grate a 9-inch round cake pan with light grease.
2. Blend the eggs and oil in a medium bowl. Connect the sugars of cinnamon, white and brown, and vanilla extract and blend until mixed.
3. Remove the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder, and combine until fully absorbed. Fold in the nuts and apples and add the batter into the prepared pan.
4. Bake until the toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, around 4.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.