A deliciously simple, scratch-made Cinnamon Apple Cake. This soft and tender Apple Cake comes with fresh apples, a crunchy cinnamon top, and a sweet frost. It’s soft, sweet, and jam-full of fresh, juicy apples. A sprinkling of sugar-cinnamon and a sweet milk flavor is the final touch. This cinnamon apple cake is one of the very regular things, but somehow it increases the day somewhat. The overlay of cinnamon perfectly blends with the savory pieces of apple. It is low maintenance, very snacky, and a basic apple cake should be 100% warm, scented, and cozy.
One bit of this fluffy and soft masterpiece, and I pumped the air. I knew that this one was the winner immediately after some Cinnamon cakes failed. Naturally, I had to have a couple more slices just to be so sure.
1 3/4 cups sugar, divided
1/2 cup stick margarine, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 ounces (about 3/4 c) block-style fat-free cream cheese, softened
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3 c chopped of large peeled Rome apple
1. Start by preheating the oven for about 350 degrees
2. At medium speed, combine 1 1⁄2 c of sugar, margarine, vanilla, and cream cheese for 4 min. or until well mixed. Add eggs, 1 by 1 after each addition. Beat well. Combine flour, powder, and salt then mix. Add flour to the cream mixture and mix at low speeds.
3. Mix the 1/4 c of sugar and cinnamon. In a bowl, combine 2 tbsp of the cinnamon mixture with apple, and add to the batter. Pour in an 8-inch spring the batter, and sprinkle with the rest of the cinnamon mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees or until a cake is off the sides of the pan, for about one hour and 15 minutes. Refresh the cake completely on a wire rack and cut it with a knife (preferably serrated knife).
5. This cake can also be made with a 9 “square cup of cake or with a 9” pan, just reduce the cooking time by 5 minutes.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.