Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese is a smooth, rich casserole that is a show stopper. This creamy macaroni and cheese recipe is not only simple to make, but it also has a special ingredient, which makes it extra delicious. This dish has so much velvety cheese in a simple homemade sauce that this will be the only baked macaroni and cheese recipe you’ll ever need once you try it.
If you love thanksgiving or any day, Macaroni and cheese come in handy to provide a plate filled with tasty and tasty cheese. I recall my mum making this almost every other week since I was young. It was the growing up of our favorite dish and is still as an adult. I have three little brats playing about, keeping them seated and watching T.V. I have found this recipe through the internet and the experience that my family and I while eating this will forever in my heart. You’ll love the way the baked macaroni and cheese become creamy and flavourful. It has milk, butter (or margarine), and two of my favorite cheeses (Cheese Velveeta and Kraft Cheddar).
16 ounces elbow macaroni
3 tbsp butter or margarine
1 ½ cups milk, divided
(2) large eggs, lightly beaten
1 lb (16-ounces) cubed Velveeta cheese
8 oz shredded Kraft Mild Cheddar Cheese, divided
8 ounce shredded Kraft Monterrey Jack Cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven at about 375 degrees F.
2. Then cook the macaroni for about 10 minutes in a large pot of salted boiling water until it is relatively tender but not soft (or mushy). Then drain and pour well into a mixing bowl (sure that you are stirring).
3. Now, melt the Velvetta Cheese in a cup of 3/4 until it melts and stirs until it is creamy. Sprinkle the pasta over the melted cheese, then stir well. Add butter and sugar, milk, and 1 cup of shredded cheese, pepper, and stalk 3/4 cups. Mix well, and pass to a baking platter. Then, pour over the leftover cheese.
4. Bake until brown, and bubble the casserole for about 20 minutes or so. Serve it hot, or cool off from the oven for 5 minutes.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.