I am so excited to share this recipe with you today! I was looking for something to eat the other day and I found egg noodles and beef in my fridge. So, I started to think of dishes that the main ingredients are noodles and beef. At first, I thought of Beef noodles soup but I didn’t have most of the ingredients so I came up with this dish instead. It was a good thing that I went for this recipe because it was amazing! I don’t know about you but just by looking at the photo, I kind of taste it! These simple steps will guide you to the perfect meal! You just need to follow it! Enjoy!
2 pounds sirloin tips, cubed
½ yellow onion, chopped
2 (10.75 ounces) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
½ cup red wine
1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
2 (16 ounce) packages egg noodles
How to make Creamy Beef Tips with Egg Noodles
1. Place a large skillet in the stove and turn the heat to medium-high. Grease lightly and saute onion, once translucent, add the beef sirloin tips. Cook for 5 minutes or until the beef turns brown.
2. In a large bowl, combine milk, red wine, creamy mushroom soup, and the sauteed beef sirloin tip. Put back into the skillet and make sure that the beef sirloin is fully covered by the soup mixture. Turn the heat to low and simmer. Cover the skillet and cook for 2 hours or until the beef is tender. Check occasionally.
3. Turn the stove to its lowest amount of heat and cook further about 4 hours until the beef is really tender and breaking apart.
4. In a large pot, pour water and season with a little amount of salt then bring to a boil. When boiling, add the egg noodles and cook for about 5 minutes or until the texture is firm. Stir two or three times to prevent the noodles from sticking together. Drain and place to a large bowl.
5. Add the beef tips on top of the noodles. Serve and enjoy!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.