It’s no surprise this brilliant taco crescent ring is one of Pillsbury.com’s all-time, most popular recipes. It is simple, beefy, cheesy, and filled with all the best taco toppings. I enjoy adding a lot of taco seasoning to this dish because I want the scent it gives, and the good taste. My family likes this dish, and I hope that you too do. Share this meal with friends and family.
(2) crescent roll tubes
1 lb ground beef (or ground turkey)
(1) a packet of taco seasoning
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
(1 or 2) diced tomatoes depending on size
(1/2) small can sliced olives if desired
Sour cream (optional)
sliced avocado (optional)
1. First, shape the two crescent pastry tubes, with thick sides.
2. To thick up the center, use the remaining crescent rolls
3. Cook and brown beef and add seasoning for a taco.
4. Place beef in a circle inside the crescent rolls spread out
5. Stir in cheese.
6. Pullover crescent rolls and tuck under the cheese and beef.
7. In the middle, add the cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream, or whatever you want for your tacos.
8. Follow the cooking time on the packs of crescent rolls, and you’re ready to go once it finishes cooking.
1. This recipe is good because it can adapt to the tastes of your family. You can replace the ground beef with ground turkey, and you can use low-fat sour cream and cheese to lighten it, and you can reduce the number of top chips or use tortilla chips instead. You can also add salsa, or swap a tomato can of diced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel) with the spice Add a layer of refried beans or black beans with ease.
2. When making this Crescent Roll Taco Bake Recipe, I suggest using a Glass Baking dish, which helps the crescent rolls cook evenly.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.