This Crockpot Cheese Beef Mac Casserole is easy to put together, but it has a great taste. A simple, delicious, slow cooker’s bowl, and macaroni, a family food for a hectic week, it’s good food. The macaroni is cooked near the end of the cooking period and added to the pot. This meal has many delicious kinds of cheese that take the macaroni to the next point. With more cheese, you really can’t go wrong, and this recipe is full of flavor. I made numerous times of this recipe, and it didn’t disappoint me, not even once. And my favorite? Instant bowl, you can throw anything. And I mean, the entire thing, even the uncooked pasta. You just got to lift your finger here, at least. When anyone asks me on which dish to prepare for a busy day, I’ll certainly recommend this dish.
2 cups uncooked macaroni cooked al dente, drained
2-3 lbs ground beef cooked and drained
(2) cloves of garlic minced
12 oz can evaporate milk
1 1/2 cups milk
16 oz block Velveeta cubed
1/2 cup butter melted
1. Mix all of your ingredients in a big bowl
2. Pour into a lightly greased saucepan or 6-quarter crockpot
3. Cover and let it simmer for 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally
1. Before the cooking is complete, add some cooked corn or mix vegetables to the dish, and garnish with some fresh chop parsley or green onion tops.
2. Replace the mixture of condensed soup and cheese sauce with a bowl of condensed cheddar soup.
3. Replace the mixture of the cheese sauce with a small packet of ranch dressing mix.
4. Add about a cup of cooked corn or mixed vegetables, along with the macaroni and shredded cheddar, to the slow cooker.
5. Please change the cooking times and the time to work with your slow cooker brand and model.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.