Crockpot Smothered Porkchop is one of our favorites of all time. The porkchop is so tender and juicy, grilled to perfection, smothered in mushrooms, and onions producing a gravy flavor. Just a few quick minutes of preparation, and the crockpot will do all the work.
One of my favorite comfort foods at all times is Slow Cooker Pork Chops. If properly cooked, they are delicious and fork-tender while loaded with taste. Crock Pot Pork Chops take a favorite childhood and turn it into a simple, easy dish. It’s going to look like you floated all day on the grill, but that’s the easiest pork chop. We love serving this pork chop with the garlic sauce, but my favorite is serving it over macaroni noodles. We do not have any macaroni.
(4) bone-in pork chops
(1 oz) packet onion soup mix
1 (14 oz) can chicken broth, low sodium
1 (10.5 oz) can of cream chicken soup, low sodium
(1 oz) a packet of dry pork gravy mix
1 tsp garlic powder
To thicken gravy:
3 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp cold water
1. In a 5-6 quart oval slow cooker, add onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and pork gravy mix.
2. Whisk until combined.
3. Coat all sides of the chops with a little bit of garlic powder.
4. Place pork chops into the slow cooker.
5. Do your best to scatter them and coat them with a gravy mix.
6. Cover and cook for around 4-6 hours on small.
7. Just before the pork chops are cook completely, whisk together in a small bowl, the corn starch, and cold water. When smooth, pour it into the slow cooker with your pork chops, stir gently.
8. Cover and turn to high the slow cooker and steam for another 30 minutes (until thickened by gravy)
1. In this recipe, you can use white or brown mushrooms. When you don’t have fresh on hand, even the canned mushrooms can work.
2. While dairy does not always hold well in the slow cooker, the mushroom cream, and the chicken cream both hold well, so they get a good creamy sauce in this recipe.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.