This slow cooker pepper steak recipe is simple to make yet simply packed with flavor. Our entire family loves this Crockpot Pepper Steak recipe, and we have put it on the family’s favorite rotation list. I bet your family’s going to enjoy it too. Serve with a salad over a rice plate, and the dinner cooking is over. We are making our rice in the Instant pot, so using my two favorite devices, this dinner was crazy fast. I even packed in extra bell peppers for a lover of a good veggie sneak so you can enjoy the recipe as a safe, all-in-one dinner.
1.5 lbs of beef strips, you can use thinly slice round steaks and sliced them into strips
(1) green bell pepper sliced thick
(1) red bell pepper sliced thick
(1/2) onion sliced thick
1 1/2 cups of beef stock
3 tbsp of soy sauce
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tsp brown sugar
1. In a slow cooker, place the beef, bell peppers, and onions.
2. Add the seasonings, brown sugar, and soy sauce over the beef and peppers.
3. Measure the supply of beef into a crockpot.
4. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and simmer for 5 hours or until the steak is cooked.
6. Serve over a bed of white rice.
1. When you want a thicker sauce in your soup, then you can do it in just an hour. Remove and mix a tsp of cornstarch with 1/4 cup of cold water in a mug, then pour into the crockpot. Switch the crockpot on full and let the sauce thicken for the final cooking time.
2. The best cuts of beef for the crockpot usually are hard, because the slow cooker breaks them down slowly and makes them tender, without drying them out. Chuck roast, strip steak, and round roast are all popular, and because the cuts are harder, they are very affordable too.
3. Use the slow cooker to make pepper steak offers you the instant satisfaction of ordering takeout and the nutritious and cost-saving advantages that come from preparing healthier food at home.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.