This recipe for a slow cooker pepper steak is simple to make and simply packed with flavor. Our entire family enjoys this Crockpot pepper steak recipe, and we have put it on the favorite rotation list for the season. I think he’ll love your family too! Serve with a salad over a rice bed, and dinner is over. We are making our rice in the Instant pot, so using my two favorite appliances, this dinner was crazy fast. The advantage of having this in the crockpot is that you cook this meat low and slow, it comes out much tenderer than just cooking it on the stovetop. Serve it as fajitas on top of rice or in flour tortillas. Making it is simple and always a favorite of the family.
1.5 lbs of beef strips
(1) green bell pepper sliced thick
(1) red bell pepper sliced thick
(1/2) onion sliced thick
1 1/2 cups of beef stock
3 tbsp of soy sauce
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tsp brown sugar
1. In a slow cooker put the beef, bell peppers, and onions.
2. Remove the beef and peppers with seasonings, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
3. Pour the stock of beef into a crockpot.
4. Stir to merge.
5. Cover and simmer for 5 hours or until the steak is cooked.
Serve with white rice.
1. It will take an hour before dinner to prepare a thicker sauce. Add and mix a tbsp of cornstarch with 1/4 cup of cold water in a small bowl, stir well into the crockpot. Turn the crockpot to high and let the sauce thicken for the final cooking time.
2. When cutting steak, remember to cut for the tenderest cut of meat against the grain. For this, you could also use London broil or flank steak. Not enough time? Just buy fajita meat so that you can already cut the beef.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.