There’s nothing better in this world than life’s dessert, a chocolate cake. This recipe will surely give you the satisfaction you have been looking for in your lives. A strong chocolate cake with mocha-mascarpone is a treat that must not be ignored. Try and share this recipe with your loved ones.
2 cups cake flour
3/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 c unsalted butter, under room temperature
2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup buttermilk
4 tsp instant espresso powder must be dissolved with a 3/4 c hot water
1/3 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
1 1/2 c of chilled heavy whipping cream, divided
1 1/3 cups sugar
2 8-ounce containers chilled mascarpone cheese
Bittersweet chocolate curls (optional)
1. In the center of the oven, position rack; preheat up to 325 ° F. Generously butter two 9 inch cake pans with 2 inch-tall sides; dust it with flour, tap any excess. Line pans with parchment paper.
2. Sift 2 cups of cake into a medium bowl with flour, cocoa, and baking soda. Beat butter in large bowl to smooth with the help of the electric blender. Add brown sugar and beat for about 2 minutes until well mixed. Add eggs 1 at a time, which will be good after every addition, and add vanilla extract. Add 3 additional meal mixture and 2 additional buttermilk alternatively, then only blend until each addition has been blended. Stir in a smooth mixture of hot espresso water gradually.
3. Split batter among pans; smooth tops. Bake the cakes until clean, about 40 minutes after inserting the tester into the center. Set aside to cool the cakes in pots on the rack for 15 mins. Insert a small knife to loosen cakes around the sides of the bowl. The cakes must be inverted onto the racks and vice versa to remove the parchment paper. Place a wire rack on top of every cake; reverse, to cool completely. Store every cake in plastic at room temperature.
1. Sift cocoa powder into a big bowl; sprinkle powder with espresso. In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of cream to boiling. Slowly for cocoa mixture cream, whisk about 1 minute until cocoa is fully dissolved. Stir until sugar dissolves, add 1/2 cup of cream and sugar. At least 2 hours of chill to cold.
2. Mix the cocoa mixture with mascarpone. Beat at low speed until mixed and smooth with the electric blender. Speed increase to medium-high; beat for about 2 minutes.
3. Brush off cakes with pastry brush and place on top of the plate. Top with 1 3/4 cup frost in dollops. Spread the frosting to the edges with an offset spatula. Top with a second layer of cake, press to stick. Spread thin frosting layer on top of the cake and top sides then chill 10 minutes. With the use of an offset spatula, swirl decoratively on top or side of the cake. If desired, add chocolate curls. Allow 20 minutes before serving to stand at room temperature.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.