I love fast and simple food that’s delicious. It tasted as good as having it ordered from a restaurant. The brown sugar glaze that gave it such a wonderful flavor over these pork chops. It also has a bit sweet, but the spices in it have helped balance it to give it the perfect flavor. For our family, this meal was a win and so simple to put together. Baked pork chops are quick and easy, just add them and let them cook for the rest of the dinner. That’s my favorite recipe for pork. The time has come to my friends, to have a delicious meal of pork chops, as they have mean to enjoy.
(6) pork chops
6 tbsp brown sugar
6 tbsp margarine
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Preheat oven at about 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
2. Place the chops in a baking pan of 9×13 inches. Place a tsp of brown sugar on top of each chop. Place a tsp of margarine over brown sugar. Sprinkle with soy sauce over the chops.
3. In a preheated oven, cover the pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil, bake for about 15 minutes until browned.
1. A baked oven is the best way to get babysitting on the stove in a pot if you don’t have time. Although you can measure the temperature far simpler when cooking on the stove (the thermometer can easily be inserted in the stove when cooking rather than when you open the oven again and again), the oven cooked does not need to be fed as many.
2. To test the temperatures and make sure that the cooking is good, I suggest using a good digital meat thermometer to test the temperatures and make sure that the temperatures are perfect when cooking.
3. All meat can fit with this pork chop recipe. It is all about your choice, and you can use the bone, with or without the boneless.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.