Who’s up for Tacos and Pasta? You? I knew it! Here’s another recipe that I know you are going to enjoy. I have recently stumbled upon this recipe while I was browsing the internet. What got me was the combination of taco and pasta. I mean, what’s that gonna taste like? So, I followed these simple steps and it got me to the perfect dish! I started bragging about it to my friends and they wouldn’t believe me so I told them to come over to my house and taste it themselves. Their reactions were really funny. I will never forget their faces! Okay enough with the stories. Let’s go back to business. I have made a few modifications to the recipe. Still, it is perfect! Try it and ask your friends to come over. Maybe buy a bucket of ice-cold beer and put on a good movie. It’s gonna be a fun night! It would be an awesome night to catch up with your friends after this quarantine. With, of course, a nice Doritos locos taco pasta salad! Stay safe and enjoy this recipe.
1/2 pound lean ground beef
1/2 pound rotini pasta
2 tablespoon of taco seasoning
1/2 yellow sweet pepper, chopped
1/4 small white onion, diced
1/2 pint grape tomatoes
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
1/2 cup French dressing
1/4 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cup of nacho cheese Doritos, crushed
How to make Doritos Locos Taco Pasta Salad
1. Set the heat to over medium-high. Cook the beef in a pan until you get a brown colour out of it. Leave out about 3 tbsp. of grease and drain the rest.
2. Pour in the taco seasoning and stir. Set aside.
3. Follow the instructions written on the package of the rotini. Set aside after draining.
4. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and toss until well-mixed.
5. Add sour cream to garnish. Serve and enjoy!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.