The perfect bacon-wrapped aperitif is our Keto Pigs in blankets. They are tasty and easy to make. For a light buffet, the sandwiches are always an excellent alternative if you want to keep it even more casual. A breakfast filling smoothie is the best! However, you should also limit meat products like rolls and pastries in pastry, because they are high in salt and fat too.
These keto pigs in a blanket are easier to create than you think. I have changed my favorite fatty head dough to create a similar dough, which can be re-created with your preference. It is light, fluffy, and perfect for your hot dog or your favorite sausage.
1 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp of Cream Cheese
3/4 cup Almond Flour
2 packages of hot dogs
1. You should create the Fat Head Dough first, start by placing in a microwave safety bowl 1-3/4 cups of Mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and almond flour over high-heat for 1 min.
2. In the heated mixture, add one egg and mix until all of them combine.
3. Allow a few minutes of cooling before you handle the dough.
4. Layout an enormous piece of parchment paper. This creates a non-stick surface for this dough to be rolled out.
5. Note: Usually, this recipe makes two crusts of pizza.
6. Put another piece of parchment paper with your dough in the center on top of the other sheet of parchment paper.
7. Roll the dough into a rectangle form, use a rolling pin.
8. Cut out 1/2 “dough strips with a pizza cutter.
9. Wrap the dough strips with a hotdog. Be sure your hands are not too wet when touching the hotdogs as it gets sticky and hard to handle if the dough gets too moist. The best way to avoid this situation to occur is to keep your hands dry.
10. In a baker with parchment paper, put every rolled pig, then bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until the color is golden brown.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.