Keto casserole of cauliflower, “cauliflower cheese,” bake of cheesy cauliflower-I know you will love this recipe anyway! It’s a good keto side dish for main foods like Dutch Oven Roasted Chicken. It’s also a great keto vegetable dish, which you can make in the immediate pot, alongside a hearty soup like Keto Chili.
I will be the first to recognize that the word ‘healthy’ means various things to people. But you probably want to cut your intake of carbs to make you feel healthier if you follow the keto diet. So, if you want to eat fewer carbohydrates, you will love this casserole keto recipe.
In many cases, Keto recipes propose to replace the potato with cauliflower. And for good reason. And for good reason. Were you aware that 100 grams of baked potato have 20 net carbs while 2-3 net carbs are in the same size of roast cauliflower? Moreover, cauliflower is rich in the fibers of vitamin C, K, B6, and other nutrients.
1 (cut in small florets) large head of cauliflower
2 tbsp butter (melted)
2/3 cup Sour cream
1/4 cup Heavy cream
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 1/2 c of shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
6 tbsp Bacon bits (cooked, divided)
1/4 cup Green onions (chopped, divided)
1. Preheat oven at about 450 degrees F (232 degrees C).
2. Transfer the colic to a small saucepan 1/5 (1.4 l) in a single layer. In the oven roast until a pinch tender (Line the bread with the exclusion of glass or stoneware) for 15 to 20 minutes. If it doesn’t fit in the oven, you can roast the cauliflower.
3. In the same bowl, mix the sour cream and the heavy cream until smooth. Mix 1/2 cheddar, 1/2 bacon, and 1/2 green onions with minced garlic. If desired, add salt and black pepper. (Don’t give too much salt – because it’s getting saltier later on as the cheese melts).
4. Take it and leave the oven on when the cauliflower is roasted. In the bowl add the cauliflower and mix with the sauce.
5. Take the cauliflower mixture back to the casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and bacon on top.
6. Bake until the cheese melts for 5-10 minutes. Garnish with green onions on top.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.