This recipe was about for quite a while, and for so long as I can remember it was essential at Turkish dinners. I’ll bring this potluck turkey dinner casserole with me. Corn Casserole serves a selection of cheese and chives at your holiday table. A smooth and creamy maize pudding with two maize types, sweet cream, and melted butter. How easy it is you’ll love! Everyone will ask this recipe for you.
The inside is creamy and buttery with a soft golden crust and optional cheese. You will love how fast, simple and delicious this buttery casserole is if you have not tried homemade corn casserole before. Let’s be true, Thanksgiving’s about side dishes. If you are like me, you take a bit of Turkish to be kind and load all the sides onto your plate. Creamy maize casserole is the favourite side dish in our family because it can be prepared in advance!
Admit it or not, side dishes is one thing that we look forward to during occasions. So what are you waiting for? Try and follow this simple recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
1 can(s) creamed corn, undrained; 14.75 oz
1 can(s) corn, drained; 15.25 oz.
1 box Jiffy cornbread mix (8.5 oz) or use the below substitution
2 large eggs
1 stick butter, melted
3 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 c sour cream
COPYCAT JIFFY MIX
2/3 c all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp baking powder
3 Tbs sugar
1/2 c cornmeal
1. Preheat 350 F of the oven. Combine all the ingredients, except for half of the cheese, to make corn casserole.
2. Grate a bakery platter of 13×9.
3. Into the bakery, pour the corn casserole.
4. Bake at 350 ° F and cook the casserole for 35-40 minutes until the centre is set.
5. Remaining from cheese sprinkle.
6. Bake 5-10 minutes for another one.
7. Enjoy your corn casserole with your loved ones
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.