How do the busy moms get dinner every night at the table? With simple, delicious meals such as this Easy Crockpot Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. This simple meal is perfect for feeding your family during the week or serving a crowd on the weekend. Everybody in our family loves chicken buffalo wings because they are such a classic, I decided there should be a Crockpot Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches version in order. The recipe is affordable and a bit lighter.
(3-4) large chicken breasts
(1) bottle of Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
(1/2) packet ranch seasoning mix
2 tbsp butter
hoagie rolls for serving
1. Spray the non-binding cooking spray on your slow cooker. Put in a seasoning mixture and cook in a chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, or lower for 4-5 hours or about 3 hours.
2. Use some forks when the chicken cooks the meat to cut (then, in a crockpot, the chicken is quicker to place on a cutting board).
3. After shredding the butter to the crockpot, add 2 tbsp of butter and allow to smelt.
4. I consider it best eaten with a little ranch dressing drizzled on hoagie rolls. You may also serve in crumbles or coleslaw with blue cheese.
1. After cooking, there is a little bit of fluid left in the slow cooker, so remove the chicken parts so crumble them in a bowl or plate (use two buckets), then make the crushed chicken tasteful but not sink in water. There is enough fluid left after cooking.
2. If you are concerned that your sandwich is soggy, I recommend placing a leaf of romaine lettuce on the roll below the chicken to keep the liquid from soaking in too much.
3. Set some extra buffalo sauce aside to drizzle over the top for extra flavor, or even add a bit of tabasco.
4. Feed a crowd? Go ahead, and double this recipe, or even triple it.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.