Easy Mexican Casserole Recipe has the fine layers of cheese, ground beef, tortillas, and much more. This casserole is great for weekend dinner and filled with lots of flavors. Mostly, in reality, I feel like I’m jumping as quickly as I can blink my eyes from one thing to another. This is why I’m always searching for simple, fast, and tasty, more family-friendly recipes. I love all the flavors of this simple Casserole Mexican. Plus, it’s an easy matter. This is my greatest objective in practice.
This recipe is also great at dinners to a potluck, or someone recovering from surgery or with a new infant. It’s good to be able to just toss the dish around. You’ll love all of the melted cheesy in this dish that makes it a perfect recipe. This has rapidly become a favorite family around here and one to which we are all looking forward.
1 pound lean ground beef
2 cups salsa
1 (16 Oz) can chili beans, drained
3 cups tortilla chips, crushed
2 cups sour cream
1 (2 Oz) can sliced black olives, drained
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven at about 350 F (175 C).
2. Cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it is no longer pink. Add salsa, rising heat, and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed. Stir the beans, and heat up.
3. Spray cooking spray on a baking 9×13 tray. In the bowl, spread crushed tortilla chips, then spoon beef mixture over them. Layer the sour cream over the beef and sprinkle on the sour cream, olives, green onion, and tomato. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
4. Bake 30 minutes in a preheated oven, or until hot and bubbling.
1. Set the spices to match your taste. Do you like anything hotter? Add any chipotle or cayenne powder.
2. Choose any type of beans instead of white beans. Black beans, red beans, and pinto beans are all going well.
3. This casserole can be prepared beforehand and kept in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.