This is a great fast dinner when it’s late, and I haven’t even cooked. Lettuce and tomato are tops of chili, corn chips, and cheese. Spice your favorite salsa up with it. Regarding the usual chili, vegetarian chili can be found, also called ‘fat-free.’ This formula can be easily doubled, cooked in a bakery of 9×13 inches. Taco Casserole is made up of chips, cooled beans, and beef, all of which are coated with a lot of cheese and perfectly baken. For an intimate and family-friendly dinner, add your favorite taco mountings like salad, tomatoes, and olives.
For weekday dinners and pans, casseroles are the ultimate solution! This version of Taco is one of the most special pillows, but everybody loves this! If you want a pot luck dinner for another recipe, try our hash brown saucepan or enchilada.
6 cups corn tortilla chips
2 cups vegetarian chili with beans
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 cups shredded lettuce
2 Roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
½ cup of salsa
¼ cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place chips at the bottom of a 9 “square baking platter. Pour chili over the chips straight out of the can. Sprinkle on top of melted cheese.
3. In a preheated oven, bake it for 20 to 25 minutes until chili and cheese are melted and bubbling. In the pan, or after serving to top it with salad, lettuce, sour cream, and salsa.
1. Usually, I use 90% lean ground beef, it has plenty of flavors, but it’s not overly greasy.
2. Instead of using a pre-shredded variety I suggest grating your own cheese. Sometimes anti-caking agents would be filled with the bagged grated cheese and not freshly crushed cheese.
3. This dish can be quickly duplicated and makes for perfect for occasions.
4. Put them in a resealable bag and use a rolling pin or meat mallet to smash your tortilla chips. You want to grossly crush your chips, pieces about 1/4 inch in size.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.