These strawberry muffins are a perfect way to use your spring and summer strawberries. They ‘re a good upgrade from the regular blueberry muffins and just as tasty. The secret is to add a lot of berries to the dough, which gives the muffins an intense flavor of strawberry, along with a touch of almond extract to complement the fruit. These strawberry muffins are perfect for you. The muffins are packed with the perfect strawberry bites and are delicious for breakfast, brunch, or snack later in the day.
The muffins aren’t extra sweet, but they have just the right amount of sweetness in every bite. And the crumb top adds the right bursts of delicious crumb to the rim. The crumb topping on these muffins is truly divine, maybe it’s my favorite part.
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
3 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon Cream butter and sugar.
1. Add the egg and stir well. Smooth rice, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
2. Combine the flour mixture and the milk to the butter mixture.
3. Add some vanilla. Slowly stir in the strawberries. Put the batter in the muffin pans. Blend the sugar and cinnamon and scatter on the muffins.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Makes one dozen muffins.
1. Some of the baking recipes call for melted butter, but in this situation, you’ll heat the fat. It ‘s important to let it cool, though, because it’s going to be combined with the eggs. Unless the butter is too soft, the eggs can be partly fried, producing little scrambled bites.
2. I do not recommend the use of frozen strawberries for this recipe. If you have to, please thaw them completely and drain some paper towels. You don’t want the water to be drained dry, so you don’t want it to be soaking wet.
3. Mix the batter by hand, not the electric mixer. The pounding of the batter allows the protein strands to mix from the starch, rendering the muffins strong.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.