It is a simple side dish that goes with everything, and it needs just minutes of preparation before you pop it up in the oven. It is low in calories and the best nutrient source, including fiber, folate, and vitamins A, C, and K. In fact, eating asparagus has a range of possible health benefits, including weight loss, improved digestion, healthy pregnancy and decreased blood pressure. Cooking with and extremely nutritious is so amazingly facile. This simple recipe is so full of flavor that you’ll wonder why it hasn’t been around for years on your daily rotation. This super simple Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Asparagus is a tasty, balanced side dish with just five ingredients, and it takes 15 minutes to prepare. Enjoy this healthy dish with your family.
(1) bunch asparagus spears, trimmed
3 tbsp olive oil
(4) garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
salt/pepper to taste
1. Place asparagus on baking pan edges.
2. Pour olive oil uniformly over the top and thoroughly toss to cover.
3. Sprinkle on top of coated asparagus with the garlic, parmesan, salt, and pepper.
4. Place the pan in a 425 degree preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the fork-tender.
5. Remove from the oven and serve. Enjoy it!
1. Do not freeze asparagus because it won’t remain firm once it thaws. Keep roasted parmesan garlic asparagus ready for the leftovers by storing it in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
2. Try to grill asparagus before adding the cheese and broiling for a smoky flavor.
3. Try it out as unique quinoa or rice topping, especially at the office.
4. Serve with roasted chicken breast or stroganoff beef for a meal that everyone will love.
5. Crockpot pork tenderloin with roasted asparagus always goes well.
6. I like using freshly grated Parmesan cheese as the taste is fantastic out of this world.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.