My ideal way of eating asparagus is roasting them. Sprinkling a few seasonings, and then sticking them in the oven, is so easy. This version of garlic and parmesan cheese is my latest manner of making them. I love the melted cheese finish, and since the garlic and cheese are so flavourful, you don’t have to add many other seasonings. This new and flavorful Parmesan Asparagus. Tossed asparagus in garlic and parm, then cooked in the oven. This roasted Parmesan garlic asparagus is so good and is so simple to produce. For 15 minutes, you can create this dish with just a few ingredients. The flavors of garlic and parmesan taste incredible with the asparagus and go wonderfully with dinners of pasta or chicken.
(1) bunch asparagus spears, trimmed
3 tbsp olive oil
(4) garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
salt/pepper to taste
1. Add and put the asparagus at the bottom of the baking pan.
2. Pour the olive oil generously on top and vigorously swirl to cover.
3. Sprinkle uniformly on top of seasoned asparagus with garlic, parmesan, salt, and pepper.
4. Place the saucepan in a 425 degree preheated oven and bake for around 15 minutes until the fork-tender.
5. Take out from the oven and serve
1. Try it on quinoa or rice as a special topping, especially at the office.
2. Serve it for a meal that everyone just loves alongside the roasted split chicken breast.
3. Crockpot pork tenderloin also goes fine with roasted asparagus.
4. Thicker asparagus stems will take nearly 10 minutes, with thin stalks cooking in approximately 6 minutes.
5. You can add any cheese to this recipe.
6. Try grilling asparagus for a smoky flavor before adding the cheese and broiling.
7. Do not freeze asparagus, as once it thaws, it won’t remain firm. Keep parmesan garlic roasted asparagus ready for the leftovers by storing them in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.