Prep time: 25 min | Cooking: 1 hr | Total: 1 hr and 25 min | Servings: 12 | Yield: 1 cake
Fresh Apple Cake is one of the most loved desserts in my house. It gets together easily, and you don’t even need a mixer. Sweet apples and warm cinnamon fill your house with the best of all baking. Everyone loves this cake and the holidays are great.
Nothing could be better than a fresh apple cake. My mom gave me this recipe, and I think it has been for many, many years in her house. I enjoy this Apple Cake with a coffee, just appreciating nature and think of the future. I hope you’ll try this recipe and make your version, and don’t forget to treat your family and friends.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp salt
1 cup white sugar
¼ cup of vegetable oil
2 cups peeled and chopped apple
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup raisins
1. Preheat the oven about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
2. In a bowl, sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
3. Mix sugar, egg, and oil in another bowl. Stir in the flour mixture just until combined; fold in apple, walnuts, and raisins.
4. In the preheated oven, bake until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean, about an hour.
1. Instead of raisins, you can use dates and any sort of chopped nut you want.
2. The trick to a great apple cake is to use a variety of apples for a combination of flavors and textures: sweet, sour, crisp, and gentle. To get the best bang for your apple cake dollar, try combining Honeycrisp and Granny Smith if you prefer a more tart cake, or go with Gala or Fuji for a sweeter experience.
3. Apple Cake remains fresh for 12 months and can be thaw and serve at room temperature.
Per Serving: 212.6 calories; 15.5 mg cholesterol; 208.9 mg sodium; 2.6 g protein; 33.8 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.