Prep time: 5 mins | Total: 5 mins | Servings: 1 | Yield: 1 serving
If you mix vodka with pineapple juice, jigger cake-flavored vodka, and grenadine, what do you get? It is a delicious Pineapple Upside Down Cake in a glass, which is what my type of drink should be. Cake-flavored vodka in glass can only be the best thing; it tastes great in combination with just about everything. For a sweet treat, this yummy drink mixes the flavored vodka with the pineapple juice. You can use fresh pineapples to make a great garnish.
A kind of drink that will sweeten up your weekend, much like a Pineapple Upside Down Cake, and it is such a girly drink- incredibly sweet and stunning in color. You just need a couple of days to drink your dessert, and it’s fine. In reality, the best days will end with a delicious cocktail. If you enjoy one relaxing with your girlfriends by the pool or on the back porch, Pineapple Upside Down Cocktail is a simple and delicious drink to enjoy. It’ll be delicious pretty much every way you make it. I hope you’ll enjoy this as much as I do, but a friendly reminder, take care of yourself and do not over drink.
½ cup ice
(1) splash grenadine syrup
(1) (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger cake-flavored vodka
3 ounces pineapple juice
(1) maraschino cherry
1. Fill up a glass with an ice
2. Add grenadine over the ice
3. Add and pour cake-flavored vodka and pineapple juice over the ice, then stir.
4. Add and garnish with a maraschino cherry to serve.
1. You can use vanilla-flavored vodka instead of cake-flavored vodka
2. You can add fresh pineapples as a form of decoration when you serve this drink. I don’t know, but for me, I become excited just by seeing the fruit.
3. Pineapple Upside Down Cocktail is a dessert in a glass, so make sure you miss dessert, or I can’t be responsible for overloading your sugar.
Per Serving: 220.7 calories; 0 mg cholesterol; 12.7 mg sodium; 0.4 g protein; 30.6 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.