This is definitely the recipe if you are a fan of the Hash-Brawn casserole and like meat and potatoes. It is straightforward and simple, from the beginning to the table in less than an hour. With every cooked meat you can make it; it is so versatile. Because why not I prefer to use leftovers. In particular, when in the refrigerator, I shall use pot roast, roast, or brisket. You can even use delicate roast beef (slice it thickly and cut it roughly), or brown beef too. Brewery beef works nicely if you have some extra minutes. Hamburger Hashbrown Casserole is a fast and easy dinner for a busy night. A creamy, delicious, and pure comfort, and it’s just a fresh night, ground beef recipe. Also, this is an excellent recipe for children,
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
4 c frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded and thawed
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pound ground beef
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 cup of water
1 (.75 oz) packet of dry brown gravy mix
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven at about 350 ° F (175 ° C). Grease a square 9-inch baking dish.
2. In a bowl, mix the hash-brown potatoes, vegetable oil, and black pepper; press the mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
3. Over medium-high heat, heat a large skillet. Cook the beef, garlic powder, and onion powder for 5 to 7 minutes and stir them. Drain and discard grease.
4. Mix in the cooked beef, water and gravy; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover the skillet, and cook for about 5 minutes until water evaporates. Fold the 1/2 c cheddar cheese. Onto the potato crust, spoon beef mixture.
5. In a preheated oven, bake it for 15 minutes. Remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese should be sprinkled and baked, about 5 more minutes, until lightly browned.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.