Prep time: 10 min | Cooking: 15 min | Total: 25 min | Servings: 6 | Yield: 6 servings
Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops in a sticky honey garlic sauce are beautifully tender and juicy baked pork chops coated. If you’re looking for a wonderful pork chops bone-in recipe, then that’s how it is. Nothing could get better for Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops. They are soft and juicy, and they melt in your mouth. The flavor balance is beyond my expectation. Who could use a fast weekend dinner that comes together in less than 30 minutes, without a mile-long list of ingredients? Grab your pork chops, plus a few simple ingredients that you already have in your pantry, and let’s start this cooking party. Do not miss this Honey Garlic Pork Chops, try and enjoy this recipe with your family and friends.
½ cup ketchup
(2 ⅔) tbsp honey
2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
(2) cloves garlic, crushed
(6) (4 oz) (1-inch thick) pork chops
1. Preheat the grill for medium heat and oil the grate lightly.
2. In a bowl, whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic to make a glaze.
3. In the preheated grill, sear the pork chops on both sides. Brush lightly the glaze onto each side of the chips as they cook, grill until no longer pink in the center for 7 to 9 minutes per side. Use an instant-read thermometer to check if the chops are cook, and it should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
1. Maintain this meal on the healthier side by serving a zucchini stir fry or some cauliflower rice to the baked pork chops.
2. Add and place the pork chops in a large ziplock bag and add the honey garlic sauce; close the bag, rub the sauce around, and put in the refrigerator for up to 8 hrs. Once you’re ready to cook the pork chops, remove the bag from the fridge, put on the counter for at least 10 minutes, and then cook.
3. You can use boneless or bone-in pork chop.
Per Serving: 208.4 calories; 65 mg cholesterol; 441.1 mg sodium; 25.6 g protein; 13.5 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.