Prep time: 15 mins | Cooking: 1 hr | Total: 1 hr 15 mins | Servings: 10 | Yield: 1 9×5 inch loaf
I truly believe that banana bread is something that you should be able to make any time and wherever you go, with a mixer or a fork, in a loaf pan or a muffin tin — if you’ve got a few bananas going soft and wild. I’m pretty sure that banana bread is at least 50 percent of the reason bananas exist. There are no surprises in the ingredients, and all the ingredients are a staple in every pantry. For years, we have been making this classic banana bread, and we knew that we could not miss the opportunity to share our Joy’s Easy Banana Bread.
(3) ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup white sugar
¼ cup melted butter
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. On a baking sheet, arrange tomato slices in a single layer. Mix the mayonnaise, parmesan, Dijon mustard, and brown mustard in a small bowl. Add and season with oregano, and salt and pepper, to taste. Use a spoon to top each tomato slice with a small amount of mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella and top with parsley.
3. In a preheated oven, bake for an hour until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
1. Just about the one requirement that you use ripe bananas to make banana bread is. If the skins begin to grow freckles, and the fruits are just a little too soft for pleasurable snacking, then it’s bread time for bananas. Letting your bananas ripen even longer — until the skins are brown and when you peel them, the fruit falls apart — will make your bread even more banana-flavored and tasty.
2. If you don’t like banana chunk and like your bananas to be completely smooth, I recommend that you mash them in a separate bowl into a pulp and then mix them in the batter.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 30.8 mg cholesterol; 398.8 mg sodium; 3 g protein; 42.4 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.