Keto Bacon Egg Muffins are easy to make, I mean that when I say they take just five minutes to whip up. The Keto Bacon Egg Muffins can be customized fully and is freezer friendly. It is low in carbohydrates and high in protein and is packed with tons of bacon, cheese, and sausage. These Keto Bacon Egg Muffins are the perfect muffin tin eggs to make, super delicious, and the best-easy low-carb breakfast on your own.
10 large eggs
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne, (if desired, you can add more)
Egg Muffin Ingredients
3/4 cup pre-cooked sausage crumbles
4 slices cooked bacon, crispy
1 large slice of red onion, diced
2 ounces cheddar jack cheese, shredded
4 ounces cheddar / Monterey jack cheese, shredded
1/4 cup parsley, fresh or dried
1. To produce these Keto bacon Egg Muffins, pre-heat your oven at about 375 degrees and spray a dozen count muffin pan with non-adhesive spray.
2. Crack your eggs and add whisk to the mixer in a medium-size bowl or large measuring cup. Take care of the muffin cup and lay your ingredients in the pan, and leave some ingredients on the side to top your egg cups. Pour the eggs carefully for about half in the muffin tins. Once the egg is settled, add a little more in the tins.
3. Everyone wants there muffin to fill their muffin tins perfectly. Take a for and stir each muffin tint lightly when your muffin is filled. Add the ingredients reserved on top and baked for 25 minutes.
4. Take out from the oven and allow 1-2 minutes to rest in a muffin tin. Run a sharp knife around the edge of the muffin tins and remove them gently from the pan with the knife tip under the muffin, and lift them softly out.
1. If you choose, feel free to replace freshly prepared ingredients.
2. It’s a big convenience to mix your eggs in a large cup. Eggs from a mixing bowl are not so easy to pour. I would recommend that you add eggs if you have a large 4 cup mixing cup or larger to make it easier to pour them into muffin tins.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.