We’ve all got our dinners going. We turn to those in less than half an hour when we need to think about something on the table. This my friends need to become one of those dinners. It could not be faster, either, and it could not be more delicious. It is a quick baked method that every time turns out to be butter, lemony, garlicky, crispy shrimp. So simple and so really good-it ‘s a real winner.
You can use some butter, a little more lemon, a bit more garlic if you feel like it-this is a recipe for which you do not need to measure, and it will still turn out wonderful. This is the perfect way to dinner on a trip combined with the incredibly delicious flavors and crispness. It ‘s certainly a family’s favorite.
You’ll need the following ingredients and follow the steps to create this recipe:
1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
(3) cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
(1) a packet of Good Seasons Italian all-natural seasoning
1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
1 tsp. black pepper, ground
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F.
2. Mix the melted butter with minced garlic in a small bowl and pour it into a glass casserole dish of 9×11 inches, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
3. Add the lemon slices over butter and form a single layer.
4. Add on top of the washed and deveined shrimp the lemon slices
5. Sprinkle over the shrimp with Italian seasoning.
6. Sprinkle with the parsley flakes and chili pepper.
7. In a preheated oven, bake it uncovered for 15 minutes.
Use fresh lemon juice (not stuff purchased from the store, please for the love of freshness), and use fresh garlic where possible.
Buy already deveined shrimps (or creeping creams), shelled and washed, and you have such a basic recipe.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.