Okay, as you might well know, we ‘re never going to stop singing the praises of quick and easy meals, particularly those that are delicious like this lemon butter shrimp ingredients. Everything you need for this sheet pan dinner is shrimp, butter, lemon, and Italian seasoning, and it’s incredible – really, everyone we’ve made it for has raved about it.
If we haven’t made it clear already, then this dinner is a breeze to make. You can’t go wrong when you end up serving these with vegetables, potatoes, or noodles. The shrimps absorb all the butter and lemon, with the perfect amount of herbal flavor coming from the Italian seasoning, and once all is cooked through before serving, pour some of the pan juices over the shrimps, this step is essential and makes the shrimp shine. We couldn’t get enough of that meal, and once you try it, you will feel the same way. It bakes for fifteen minutes, and you have a balanced meal that people are going to enjoy.
1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
(3) cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
(1) a packet of Good Seasons Italian all-natural seasoning
1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
1 tsp. black pepper, ground
1. Preheat oven at about 350 degrees F
2. Add and mix the melted butter with minced garlic in a medium bowl and spill it into a glass casserole dish measuring 9×111 inches, pouring it out over the bottom of the pot.
3. Arrange the lemon slices over butter to form a single plate.
4. Add and arrange the washed and deveined shrimp on top of the slices of lemon.
5. Add and sprinkle with Italian seasoning over the shrimp.
6. Add and sprinkle with parsley flakes and seasoning on top.
7. In the preheated oven, bake it uncovered for 15 minutes.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.