Prep time: 30 mins| Cook: 30 mins| Total: 1 hr | Servings: 24 | Yield: 1 9×13 pan
If you’re a lemon lover, then you’ll surely love this cake. This cake is so moist and so simple to make. There are a few ingredients needed to make this mouthwatering dessert. I’ve been making this dessert many times, you can say that I am addicted to it, but you can’t blame me. Even my family and closest friends usually ask for it whenever they visit our home. What I’m saying is that it’s unintentionally addicting in a good way, and it’s hard stopping yourself from eating another piece.
You should try creating your version of this recipe so that you can experience what I’m talking about. This is extremely easy and inexpensive, great for easing the heat of the summer and for any occasion. Though the ingredients used in this recipe is cheap, the quality of the cake is on another level. It’s like magic, it will bring you joy without even realizing it.
(1) (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
1 cup hot water
1 cup of cold water
(2) (3 oz) packages lemon-flavored Jell-O® mix
1 cup milk
(1) (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
(1) (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Prepare the cake and bake in a 9×13 inch baking dish according to package directions. Poke holes all over the cake with a fork.
2. Add and combine a cup of hot water with a cup of cold water, and a pack of lemon gelatin. Stir until gelatin dissolves, and pour over the cake. Chill in the fridge until cool.
3. Stir milk, vanilla pudding mix, and remaining lemon gelatin package together in a large bowl until the powders are dissolved. Fold in the whipping topping and put the mixture over the cake. Refrigerate until serve.
If you’re watching the fat and calorie count of the food that you eat, then you can use fat-free Jello, as well as, light Cool Whip.
Per Serving: 165.5 calories; 6.3 mg cholesterol; 256.5 mg sodium; 2.4 g protein; 28.1 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.