This recipe, Melt in your Mouth Strawberry Buttermilk Pound Cake, is the latest in my series of reviewing pound cake recipes. Melt the buttermilk in your Mouth Strawberry Poc Cake is going to melt your mouth literally. It has a heavy strawberry scent similar to a lollipop strawberry. This pastry is dense and moist. It has the crusty top, which turns his cake into a great cake of a pound. I prefer warm cakes to any pound. It was served well with the ice-cream of vanilla bean.
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup butter
2 cups granulated sugar
3-ounce package strawberry gelatin, you can use Jello brand
(5) large eggs at room temperature
1 cup buttermilk at room temperature
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Add and sift together the flour, the salt, and the baking powder.
2. Preheat oven at about 325 degrees C and prepare a 10-inch bundt pan with a shortening of vegetables, then sugar or flour.
3. Cream the shortening and butter together in a stand mixer bowl. Stir in sugar and mix until smooth.
4. Then add the eggs at a time before the batter until mix luminously. Add and mix vanilla to the batter
5. Stir in the flour mixture with strawberry gelatin. Whisk to merge.
6. Alternatively, apply flour mixture to buttermilk, starting and finishing with flour mixture. (1/3-meal, 1/2 buttermilk, 1/3-meal, 1/2 buttermilk, 1/3-meal)
7. Pour batter into a smooth top and bundt pan.
8. Bake for 65 to 70 minutes in a 325-degree oven.
9. Allow cake to cool for 10-15 minutes and then turn out carefully on a serving tray.
1. In pound cake recipes, use real butter, unless the recipe gives you a replacement specifically.
2. Use ingredients of good quality, such as premium flour, butter, and especially vanilla. It sure does make a taste difference.
3. In any recipe, the standard is to use large eggs of grade A. Use this guide for replacements if you use a smaller egg.
4. It is my favorite baked pound cakes tube.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.