The million-dollar Spaghetti is a simple, affordable, and easy to make the casserole. This saucepan is simple and a great way to feed a family or a crowd. The leftover of this dish is a treasure. When it is reheated, the pasta is a little softer, but the taste is just as good as when it was new from the oven. It is gooey, hearty, rich food of comfort. You will enjoy every bite and you’ll surely search for it.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
16 ounces spaghetti noodles
1/2 pound ground beef
1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
salt and pepper, to taste
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
24-ounce jars marinara pasta sauce
3 Tablespoons butter
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1 cup cottage cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
fresh parsley leaves for garnish, optional
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F
2. Cook in a large pot with salt and pepper and crumble the bovine and Italian sausage. Remove the majority of the grease.
3. Add the onions and garlic, cook the onion until it is translucent for a few minutes.
4. Add 1/2 cup (reserve 1/2 cup of noodles) of marinara sauce to the mixture and mix. Set aside
5. Cook spaghetti only until “al dente,” according to package instructions.
6. In a big bowl of butter and 1/2 cup of marinara and toss, add hot spaghetti to combine. Place the pasta half in a 9×13 “pan.
7. In a large bowl, combine cream, sour cream, and cottage cheese with a good mixture. Make sure the noodles are completely placed in the pot.
8. Put the remaining noodles to top. Smoothly add the meat mixture to an even layer. Top with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes until hot. Check for about 20 minutes and place a piece of tinfoil on it if the cheese is browning too fast.
10. Before you cut and serve, wait about 10-15 minutes. Good luck!
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.