Prep time: 15 min | Cooking: 40 min | Total: 55 min | Servings: 16 | Yield: 1 9×13 inch baking pan
This Cheesecake Cookie Bars have been around in our family for decades. It is one of the recipes that we are all excited about, and it is always one of the recipes that complete my childhood and my whole life. These cookie bars are unlike any other cookies I’ve tried, the first time I had this, I wasn’t expecting much, but the flavors explode in our mouth without hesitation. It is so delicious that I ate half of what is served.
My mom loves baking, and she’s one of those people who have patience waiting and combining all ingredients. I tried to help her once, but that didn’t work out well. I end up spilling the ingredients all over and create a mess. I decided not to touched anything while she makes something, but I kept on looking and observing her because moments like that made me believe that I want to be like her when I grow up. My Mom’s Cheesecake Cookie Bars will always be part of our family’s tradition. I hope you’ll try this recipe with your family and friends, and enjoy these mouthwatering cookies.
(2) cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped walnuts
⅔ cup butter
⅔ cup brown sugar
(2) (8 oz) packages cream cheese softened
½ cup white sugar
¼ cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, add and mix flour, walnuts, butter, and brown sugar, line a 9×13-inch baking pan with half the crust mixture.
3. In the preheated oven, bake it for 15 minutes until browned. Remove the crust and leave the oven turned on.
4. Add and mix cream cheese and white sugar in another bowl using an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla extract; mix until blended. Pour on top of the baked crust. Sprinkle with remaining crust mixture.
5. Bake in the hot oven until set for about 25 minutes.
You can use any nuts you want.
Per Serving: 330.7 calories; 74.7 mg cholesterol; 149.9 mg sodium; 5.9 g protein; 26.3 g carbohydrates.
Please don't forget to Like & Share this recipe with your friends. Also, make sure to follow on Facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Daily Yummy Recipes.